FanDraft Fantasy Basketball Draft Software, is the first ever Digital Fantasy Basketball Draft Board! A multimedia program designed to assist and enhance fantasy Basketball leagues with their live drafts.
Make your draft feel like an actual NBA Draft. With streaming draft tickers, automated draft clocks, and a digitally displayed draft board, FanDraft is a perfect league draft companion to be projected via a Digital Projector or output onto a large television or video monitor for display to the entire league.
Sample Screen Shots (more)
All Credit Card orders are securely processed.
Upon completion of purchase you will receive be directly for immediate download. You will also receive an email to download from your account in the future.
Registered users can purchase future updates at a discounted 50% off.
If you have any questions you would like to have answered before ordering FanDraft Basketball click here.
FanDraft is a 32 bit Windows program, which requires a 32 bit operating system such as Windows 9x, Windows 2000, ME, NT or XP. The 16 bit machines(mainly Windows 3.x or lower) will not usually work. If you are unsure whether your system is compatible, try downloading the demo. In order to run FanDraft, the following are minimum software/hardware requirements:
- IBM PC or 100% IBM compatible computer.
- Windows 2000, ME, XP, or Vista
- 20-40 meg free hard disk
- Mouse or other pointing device
- A monitor that with a resolution mode of at least 1024×768
- A CD-ROM drive to install software(unless downloaded)
- Draft board that displays logo, on deck, player board, ticker, and more…
- Regular or Auction style drafting
- Manage up to 32 fantasy teams and up to 50 rounds
- Customize the draft order (regular) and individual bid/salary amounts (auction )
- Edit / Add / Delete Players from Player Database
- Customizable team logos and owner images
- Real-Time draft clock and streaming draft results (via ticker) as they are made.
- Make last second draft changes on the fly (useful for Mid-Draft trades)
- PreDraft presentation to run before draft begins
- Multiple exportable report files (in HTML and CSV format)
- Import audio to play during PreDraft and Draft
- Automatically tracks allowed roster size, positions taken.
- Voice Announcer
- and much more…