FanDraft Fantasy Hockey Draft Software, is the first ever Digital Fantasy Hockey Draft Board! A multimedia program designed to assist and enhance fantasy hockey leagues with their live drafts.
Make your draft feel like an actual NHL Draft. With streaming draft tickers, automated draft clocks, and a digitally displayed draft board, FanDraft is a perfect league draft companion to be projected via a Digital Projector or output onto a large television or video monitor for display to the entire league.
All Credit Card orders are securely processed.
Upon completion of purchase you will receive be directly for immediate download. You will also receive an email to download from your account in the future.
Registered users can purchase future updates at a discounted 50% off.
If you have any questions you would like to have answered before ordering FanDraft Hockey click here.
FanDraft is a 32 bit Windows program, which requires a 32 bit operating system such as Windows 9x, Windows 2000, ME, NT or XP. The 16 bit machines(mainly Windows 3.x or lower) will not usually work. If you are unsure whether your system is compatible, try downloading the free LITE version. In order to run FanDraft, the following are minimum software/hardware requirements:
Mac OSX or Windows 2000, ME, XP, or Vista, 7
- 40-60 meg free hard disk
- Mouse or other pointing device
- A monitor that with a resolution mode of at least 1024×768
- Draft board that displays logo, on deck, player board, ticker, and more…
- Regular or Auction style drafting
- Manage up to 32 fantasy teams and up to 50 rounds
- Customize the draft order (regular) and individual bid/salary amounts (auction )
- Edit / Add / Delete Players from Player Database
- Customizable team logos and owner images
- Real-Time draft clock and streaming draft results (via ticker) as they are made.
- Make last second draft changes on the fly (useful for Mid-Draft trades)
- PreDraft presentation to run before draft begins
- Multiple exportable report files (in HTML format)
- Import audio to play during PreDraft and Draft
- Automatically tracks allowed roster size, positions taken.
- Projected starters selected display
- and much more…